Schools in Uttarakhand
Sanskar International School, DehradunBadripore (Jogiwala), Haridwar Road, Dehradun - 248005, Uttarakhand
Boarding School (Residential)
A top ranking school amongst the best/ leading & prestigious, English medium boarding schools of Doon Valley (Mussoorie & Dehradun). Dehradun known as the education capital of India is located 240 km north-east of Delhi / NCR, just 2300 ft. above sea level, The school has most modern hostels with latest amenities & facilities providing boarding & lodging to residential students (boys & girls) of all classes. Characteristics such as Wisdom, Courage, Patience, Faith, Will, Humbleness, etc. acquired during formative years become indelible strengths of a child’s personality. In Indian tradition these characteristics are collectively called 'Sanskars'. Good ‘Sanskars’ form an integral part of a person's life, giving an unshakable platform for exceptional achievements.
The form for APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION may be procured from ‘Establishment’ office, filled & signed by the legal Parent and submitted along with the Registration fee:
(i) Non Resident Students = Rs. 750/-
(ii) Resident Students:
(a) Indian = Rs.1500/- ,
(b) N.R.I./Foreign = U.S. $ 250/-
vide cash or Bank DD, and self attested photo copies of the following documents:-
1) Child’s Birth Certificate (attested photocopy) issued by: Nursing Home and endorsed by Registered Medical Practitioner or Municipal Corporation or Secretary (Govt. Official) Village ‘Panchayat’.
2) Address proof of the Parents (i.e. Self attested Photocopy of: Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card/Passport).
3) One p.p. size colored photo of each: Child, Father and Mother (with names- addresses written at the back).
4) Application for Registration (duly filled and signed).
5) Mark Sheet of Class last attended (attested photocopy).
6) Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from school last attended (attested photocopy). (Mark Sheet & T.C. may be given later, if not currently available.)
The Admission Form available from the ‘Establishment’s’ main office, should be completed in the Office Premises and submitted along with all the required documents and a Demand Draft of Admission Fee etc. prescribed in the Current Year’s Fee Structure. DD must be drawn in favour of – ‘ Sanskar International School™ ‘,payable at Dehradun. Parents must bring all the Documents along with Admission Fee vide Demand Draft at the time of filling the Admission Form. The Fee will not be accepted in case the documents are incomplete. However, for classes I onwards the Transfer Certificate may be submitted within two months from the date of commencement of the Session in which the Admission is taken or on the Date of Admission; whichever falls later. Please note that the child will be allowed to appear for Examinations only after the Transfer Certificate is submitted.
Application for Registration: