Schools in Uttarakhand
Grace Academy, Dehradun21-C, New Cantt Road, Dehradun - 248001, Uttarakhand, India
CBSE, New Delhi
Boarding School (Residential)
Grace Academy is a senior secondary co-educational, day-cum-residential, English medium, unaided, Christian minority school which is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Affiliation no. 3530076. The school began classes on July 10, 1990 with 29 students in grades Nursery to Third, with an expectation to add one class every year up through High School.
We would like you to know the following procedure that will be followed for Admission to Grace Academy
1. After we receive the pass Report Card of the Class presently the student (first term or Annual Exam as the case may be) is studying in along with the application form for request for admission, a prospectus is issued for that year. Issue of prospectus does not guarantee Admission.
2. Prospectus is issued upon receiving a draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of “Grace Educational Society” payable at Dehradun.
3. The child will be called to appear for an Admission Test if the Registration Form is approved and the required Registration fee is paid.
4. After the child passes the Admission Test parents are intimated about the results.
5. Following documents are called for along with the intimation of the results to the parents:
6. Admission Form duly filled.
7. Original Transfer Certificate with countersignature from DIOS/EO/Board Office.
8. Copy of ST/SC/OBC Certificate (if any).
9. Rs. 10 Blank Stamp Paper for agreement between the school and the parents.
However, in case of some required original documents if they are not submitted, a 15 days monotorium period may be given from the time of intimation of the admission and a provisional admission fees will be charged. If the required documents are submitted within this stipulated time given, parents are required to pay the full admission fees. However if the documents are not submitted to the school within the stipulated time the school reserves the right to cancel the admission and the provisional fee thus submitted will be refunded after deducting 10% of the fees as document charges. It may be noted that the Prospectus and the Registration fee are non-refundable.